Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you all had a better one than me. I spent mine alone. In a doctor's waiting room.

Anyway, I got nothing today, so I'll just leave you with this little scene from Scrubs, one of my favourites. Yes, I'm a sap. :)



And now, in honour of the occasion, I'm going to go and "play" with the love lives of my characters. Especially Cathal's. Seriously, never test your author by boasting to your armour bearer, "No woman has ever left my bed unsatisfied." That's just asking for trouble.

7 comments:

Gabriele C. said...

Hehe, looks like Cathal is in for a lesson or two. :)

Happy Valentine's Day.

Crystal said...

I totally agree! You MUST let us know how it all turned out! Don't feel bad sweet, I was too alone...But I did have fun stealing the kids candy;o) Have a good weekend!

Kirsten Campbell said...

Gabriele - Yes, indeed. He gets rejected in very spectacular fashion! :D

Crystal - Ah, fun. I took your advice. Chocs and Claudius. :) Have a good weekend yourself!

Jack Dixon said...

Hmmm. Not my best Valentines, either. Don't worry, wee Pict. They'll get better.

Crystal said...

Just popping over to see how you were feeling. Hope your feeling much better and have a good day;o)

Kirsten Campbell said...

Jack - No, I don't imagine so. How are you bearing up?

Crystal - I'm much better now, thanks.

Jack Dixon said...

Hi, Kirsten. Not too bad at the moment. It comes and goes in waves (tidal, some of them). I popped in to see what you've been up to. Your blog is always a pleasant diversion. Terminator 3 is on the telly. That's a pretty good mindless time-filler, but I had to stop by for a moment of mental stimulation. I knew I could count on you.

It's back to eye-glazing T3 for now...cheers!

Jack